Our staff team is made up of those with extensive knowledge and experience in the field of eating disorders.
We welcome potential staff members who are enthusiastic and committed to their work and who are able to support the organisations aims.
As a small independent provider, one of our strengths lie in having a dedicated specialist team which works closely together to deliver high quality care to patients and their families.
We are committed to providing a rewarding environment that has training and development opportunities for staff. We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applicants from all backgrounds to join our staff team.
Our Core Values
The Senior Management Team at Riverdale have developed a list of our core values that we look for when recruiting staff that are EQUALLY as important as qualifications, they are as follows;
- ability to establish strong therapeutic relationships
- self awareness (especially around self care)
There are no vacancies at present. Please check back soon.
All job offers are conditional upon the following;
- Riverdale Grange actively follows up all references. All job offers are conditional on the receipt of satisfactory references, including one from your last/present employer. Unsatisfactory references may lead to withdrawal of any employment offer.
- All Nurses must be registered with the Nursing and Midwifery Council and registration PIN number must be provided before an offer of employment can be made.
- An enhanced DBS check is required. Unsatisfactory check may lead to withdrawal of any employment offer. Please contact HR if you wish to discuss this in more detail or see a copy of our Policy Statement.
Regular checks will be conducted by our Human Resources Department as and when required.
Riverdale Grange is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of the children, young people and vulnerable adults in our care; we expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment.